333 customer reviewsClick To Read Reviews
- Wireless Remote Start: No need to saunter outside, sleepy eyed, at 5 am; it comes with a key fob that allows you to start and stop your generator from up to 80 feet away, in the comfort of your home or trailer.
- Electric Push Button Start: this portable Generator features a 3-position ignition switch which lets you start the unit with just a flick. You do not have to tug on the recoil start if you are not so inclined. It has an included Battery, inbuilt battery charger and a Quick Touch Panel that gives you access to all the controls in one place.
- Clean Power for Sensitive Electronics: the generator produces a computer-optimized wave form that produces reliable, stable current suitable for most sensitive electronic equipment, such as computers and audio/video components.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation: it runs at 58 dBA which is relatively quiet even by inverter generator standards. However, the noise increased with an increase in load.
- Powerful Output: the generator’s 171 cc Champion overhead valve engine produces a total of 3100 surge watts and 2800 running watts. This is sufficient to run a variety of large appliances at home, when recreating or on offsite job.
Pros and Cons
- Enough power for large appliances.
- CARB compliant.
- Relatively quiet operation.
- Good runtime and fuel efficiency.
- Compact design.
- Reliable remote start, pull start and electric start.
- Good value for money
- A bit heavy
- Increased noise level while carrying a heavy load.
What People Who Bought The Champion 75537i Love About It
“This generator is simply splendid. It was delivered early enough though there was a hole punched through the side of the box but the unit itself wasn’t damaged. I unpacked and connected the battery and added oil. I ran it for 5 hours varying the load from time to time.
I then replaced the oil with synthetic and waited for my next camping trip without a shore hook up. All through the breaking in and the times I started it just for fun, it started up right away. I tried the remote starter, electric button starter and recoil starter; the results were all the same, it started right up!
This past weekend I was finally able to try it out while camping and I couldn’t be happier, it ran my 13,500 BTU AC without any issue and it did it in ECO mode. No problem with my hot water tank or microwave either in ECO mode. I am also at 3,300 feet elevation. I have not tried 2 of those 3 items together yet.
I haven’t been able to check exactly how long it ran on a full tank, but I should guess it to be somewhere around 6-8 hours. It is slightly louder than the Yamaha 2400 that 2 other families we were camping with use and very close to the Yamaha 3000 that a 3rd family uses. Overall, they were all very impressed and the Yamaha 3000 owner is now considering selling his Yamaha for the Champion.
This is all I ever wanted in a generator and more but without the hefty price tag. Can’t wait to use it again.”
“This generator is simply awesome. The remote wireless control is so impressive and convenient. When it gets hot and we want the AC on, I simply click the on button and the generator comes alive and I can run the AC in my travel trailer without going outside. When it cools off outside, I shut off the AC and click the off button and the generator shuts off. It has run flawlessly on our two trips. maybe not as quiet as the Honda or Yamaha, but at half the price, it certainly isn’t too loud to live with.!”
“I already had a generator but wanted one with remote control start so I can make coffee without going outside in my PJs. So, I purchased the Champion and it refused to start the first time. It finally started after some trials. I think the problem was that the oil was meant to circulate properly through the engine before it could start. The generator isn’t too loud. It powered the 10,000 btu air conditioner, fridge, coffee maker, and fantastic vent fan. I am happy with my purchase.”
|Engine Brand:||Champion Power Equipment|
|Engine Type OHV:||4 Stroke|
|Peak Amps:||30 amps|
|Running Amps:||20 amps|
|Outlet:||120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A|
|Household outlets:||Plus two 120V 20A|
|AC Frequency:||60 Hz|
|DC Outlet:||12V with dual USB adapter|
|Engine Displacement:||171 cc|
|Sound Levels (dBA):||58 dBA is perfect for RVs|
|Low Oil Shutdown:||Yes|
|Recommended Oil:||10W-30 Automotive oil|
|Fuel Shut Off:||Automatic|
|Fuel Tank Material:||Steel|
|Oil Capacity:||0.6 L (0.63 qt.)|
|Run Time at 25% Load (hrs.):||8 hrs.|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||1.6 gal. (6 L)|
|Wheel Kit Included:||Yes|
|Canada CSA Compliant:||No|
|Warranty:||3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts|
|Length:||22.4 inches (568.96)|
Best suited for…
The Champion Power Equipment is a good fit for powering RVs, home back-up power and for powering tools on project sites.
Reasons to buy
This portable generator provides amazing value for the price. Not only does it produce lots of power for its size, it is also built solidly. Like most inverter generators, it produces clean stable power which can safely power sensitive electronic devices and appliances. It offers the same power, reliability and durability as the premium Yamaha and Honda Brands at almost half the price.
Supported by the most respected Champion brand in terms of customer service and quality, the Champion Power Equipment No.75531i Inverter Portable Generator in our opinion is one of the best deals in the market.