347 customer reviewsClick To Read Reviews
Key Features and Benefits
- RV Ready: The Champion Power 3500-watt Portable Generator is RV Ready. Equipped with a standard 30A RV outlet, it can easily start and run your 15,000 BTU RV Air Conditioner.
- Cold Start Technology: This portable generator features Cold Start Technology that enables the generator to start easily in cold weather.
- Volt Guard Technology: it has a built-in Volt Guard surge protector to prevent overloads and protect your devices from voltage fluctuations and power surges.
- Multiple Outlets: Producing 3,500 watts rated and 4,000 watts Maximum Output, it features a 120V 30A locking socket, a 120V 30A RV and 2 120V 20A outlets. All the outlets you will ever need, all secured by Volt Guard.
- Reliable, Powerful and Efficient: The reliable 4-stroke 196cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine produces a solid 4,000 starting watts and 3,500 running watts. The engine is designed for efficiency; it can run for up to 12 hours on a full tank of gasoline (the tank capacity is 3.8 gallons). The engine is further equipped with automatic low oil level shut-off sensor for protection.
Pros and Cons
- RV ready
- Multiple VoltGuard Protected outlets
- Fuel Efficient
- Excellent Technical support.
- A bit noisy
- Not CARB compliance
Champion 3500W RV Ready
|Engine Type OHV :||4-stroke OHV engine|
|Ideal:||Lights, sump pump, refrigerator, modem/router, furnace blower, fan, TV/DVD, computer, smartphone/tablet charger, etc.|
|Running Watts :||3,500|
|Peak Amps :||30 amps|
|Running Amps :||20 amps|
|Outlet:||1- 120V DUPLEX Outlet (5-20R), 1 - 120V Twistlock (L5-30R), 1 - RV Receptacle (TT-30R)|
|Starting System :||Wireless Remote Start - 80 ft. away.|
|Engine Displacement :||196cc Champion engine with Cold Start|
|Sound Levels (dBA) :||68dBA from 23 ft|
|Recommended Oil :||10W-30 Oil|
|Oil Capacity :||0.6 qt.|
|Low Oil Shutdown :||Yes|
|Fuel Type :||Gas|
|Fuel Shut Off :||Automatic|
|Fuel Tank Material :||Durable steel frame|
|Fuel Tank Capacity :||3.8 Gallon (14.4 L)|
|Run Time at 50% Load :||12 hrs.|
|Covered Outlets :||Yes|
|Overload Protection (circuit breaker) :||Yes - Volt Guard Technology|
|Emissions :||50 State Compliant (EPA/CARB certified)|
|Muffler :||As loud as a vacuum cleaner|
|Warranty :||2 year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support|
|Length :||26.3 in. (668.02 mm)|
|Width:||24.4 in. (619.76 mm)|
|Height :||22.4 in. (568.96 mm)|
|Dry Unit Weight :||124.6 lb. (56.5 kg)|
|Shipping Weight :||138.9 lb. (63 kg)|
Best suited for…
The Champion 3500-watts Portable Generator is perfectly suited for powering RVs, and as an emergency back-up power to homes.
Reasons to buy
If you own an RV or you’re in the market for a powerful, fuel efficient and rugged portable generator, the budget Champion 3500-watt portable generator is a very good choice. It gives amazing value for the price.
The Champion 3500-watts Portable Generator is a remarkable piece of equipment designed and engineered by Champion who are known for their experience in designing reliable and durable power products.
The generator is priced lower than similarly rated portable generators therefore making it one of the best bargains in the market.