376 customer reviewsClick To Read Reviews
The Champion Power Equipment 3100-watt Portable Inverter Generator provides lots of clean power for a generator of its size. It was able to start and run power-hungry appliances like 15,000 BTU Air-conditioners, sump pumps and other appliances with ease. It came loaded with lots of features for convenience and it runs efficiently and quietly. All these for a very affordable price
Key Features and Benefits
- Electric Push Button Start: this portable Generator features a 3-position ignition switch which lets you start the unit with just a flick. You do not have to tug on the recoil start if you are not so inclined. It has an included Battery and inbuilt battery charger.
- Clean Power for Sensitive Electronics: the generator produces a computer-optimized wave form that produces reliable, stable current suitable for most sensitive electronic equipment, such as computers and audio/video components.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation: it runs at 58 dBA which is relatively quiet even by inverter generator standards. However, the noise increased with an increase in load.
- Powerful Output: the generator’s 171 cc Champion overhead valve engine produces a total of 3100 surge watts and 2800 running watts. This is sufficient to run a variety of large appliances at home, when recreating or on offsite job.
- Quick Touch Panel – Easy access to all your controls with a low-oil shut-off sensor (holds 0.6-quarts of oil).
Pros and Cons
- Enough power for large appliances.
- CARB compliant.
- Relatively quiet operation.
- Good runtime and fuel efficiency.
- Compact design.
- Reliable pull start with quick touch panel.
- Good value for money.
- A bit heavy
- Increased noise level while carrying a heavy load.
|Engine Brand:||Champion Power Equipment|
|Engine Type OHV:||4 Stroke|
|Starting Amps at 120V||25.8A|
|Running Amps at 120V||23.3A|
|Outlet:||120V 30A (TT-30R), 120V 20A Duplex (5-20R), 12V DC|
|Household outlets:||Plus two 120V 20A|
|AC Frequency:||60 Hz|
|DC Outlet:||12V with dual USB adapter|
|Engine Displacement:||171 cc|
|Sound Levels (dBA):||58 dBA is perfect for RVs|
|Low Oil Shutdown:||Yes|
|Recommended Oil:||10W-30 Automotive oil|
|Fuel Shut Off:||Automatic|
|Fuel Tank Material:||Steel|
|Oil Capacity:||0.6 L (0.63 qt.)|
|Run Time at 25% Load (hrs.):||8 hrs.|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||1.6 gal. (6 L)|
|Wheel Kit Included:||Yes|
|Canada CSA Compliant:||No|
|Warranty:||3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts|
|Length:||22.4 inches (568.96)|
Best suited for…
The Champion Power Equipment is a good fit for powering RVs, home back-up power and for powering tools on project sites.
Reasons to buy
This portable generator provides amazing value for the price. Not only does it produce lots of power for its size, it is also built solidly. Like most inverter generators, it produces clean stable power which can safely power sensitive electronic devices and appliances. It offers the same power, reliability and durability as the premium Yamaha and Honda Brands at almost half the price.
Supported by the most respected Champion brand in terms of customer service and quality, the Champion Power Equipment No.75531i Inverter Portable Generator in our opinion is one of the best deals in the market.