Durostar is a brand of power generators manufactured by Duropower, a California based company. Duropower which is owned by Dexin International Inc and was established in 1992 also manufactures Duromax generators. These 2 brands are some of the most recognized generator brands in the market noted for their high-quality build and affordability.
You can check out our Durostar generator review below.
The company subjects its manufacturing processes to the strictest guidelines and continuous equipment test in all phases of production. The company has evolved the engine line by including engines, pressure washers, water pumps and v-twin engines.
Durostar offers generators with 30 days replacement warranty and 1-year part warranty. Durostar generators are efficiently designed to provide power solutions with great affordability. Their range of portable generators offers the most value for money in the market. This makes Durostar a desirable option in the industry.
Durostar generators are the power equipment of choice when it comes to highly portable and environmentally friendly power solution.
Apart from being a very affordable choice, Durostar generators have excellent ratings and approvals from EPA. Many of their models are also CARB compliant.
These generators operate below 70 decibels which is quite tolerable.
Although their units are mostly gas powered, there are hybrid (gas or liquid propane fueled) models and diesel-powered models available.
The Durostar Generator Warranty
Their warranty plan is quite impressive for generators as it extends over a period of 1 year. To ensure customer satisfaction, there is a 30-day customer satisfaction guarantee on certain power supply equipment. There is also 30-days warranty on parts. This ensures a strong feedback loop enhancing the Durostar business model.
Durostar offers reliable and affordable generators with power outputs ranging from 1,050 watts to 10,000 watts to suit a variety of needs. Their generators are designed to be rugged and portable.
Over time, they have been proven to be quite capable for a variety of uses:
- from providing emergency back-up power to homes in a power outage,
- powering farm equipment or tools at worksites,
- powering campers and RV,
- to tailgating and various outdoor uses.
Despite the surprisingly low cost of Durostar generators, they do not lack in refinement or useful features.
Some of these innovations include:
- a proprietary Private Muffler to reduce engine sound to the barest minimum,
- four fully independent motor mounts that further reduce noise,
- an easy to read power panel that facilitates ease of operation and monitoring,
- advanced oil caution light which visually alerts you when the oil level gets too low,
- low oil shut-off sensor to help protect the engine,
- several Power Plug Configurations for ease of connection and durable air-cooled durostar
Our Favorite Durostar Portable Generator
- Easy to assemble and use
- Excellent Value
- Quiet operation
- Durable and easy to maintain
- Convenient and easy to read fuel gauge
- No 240V or DC output power
- Oil fill is difficult to access.
- No watt or amp meter
- Not CARB compliant