664 customer reviewsClick To Read Reviews
Key Features and Benefits
- Extremely portable: at a mere 48 pounds, the WEN 56200i Portable Inverter Generator is lightweight and has a built-in handle for convenient carrying. The power plant can be easily stuffed in the back of the family car. And can be carried around like a fashionable suitcase.
- Enhanced fuel efficiency: The WEN 56200i Portable Inverter Generator features the eco-mode function, which allows the generator to automatically adjust fuel consumption by regulating engine speed as you plug and unplug appliances and devices to the panel. This optimizes the fuel economy giving it an impressive 6 hours of running time on the tiny 1-gallon fuel capacity at 50% load.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation: the compact 7cc 4-stroke OHV engine runs at a mere 51 decibels at quarter load; quieter than a normal conversation. This unobtrusiveness makes it ideal for use in lots of locations- camping, hunting, tailgating and home back-up power.
- Minimal Harmonic Distortion: This generator reproduces a pure sine wave and limits the harmonic distortion to less than 0.3% when there is no load and to less than 1.2% while running at full capacity. This makes it perfect for powering the most sensitive electronic devices.
- Parallel Connection Capable: 2,000 watts might not be enough juice to power all your appliances. But there is a solution for that; the WEN 56200i allows you to link up 2 generators in a parallel connection to boost output power. This is achieved with the Parallel Connection Kit (not included)
Pros and Cons
- Provides clean and safe energy devoid of harmful fluctuations.
- Super-quiet operation.
- Enhanced Fuel efficiency.
- Lightweight and ultra-portable.
- Low-oil and low-fuel automatic shutdown
- Excellent customer support.
- CARB compliant
- Difficult to refill engine oil.
|Engine Type OHV:||4 stroke, OHV, single cylinder with forced air cooling system|
|Peak Amps:||13.3 amps|
|Running Amps:||8.3 amps|
|Outlet:||(2) 120V 20A 3-prong, (1) 5V USB Port, (1) 12V DC 8.3A|
|AC Frequency:||60 Hz|
|Engine Displacement:||79.7cc with Inverter|
|Sound Levels (dBA):||63 dB at 22 feet|
|Recommended Oil:||Majic Engine Oil|
|Oil Capacity:||0.37 quarts (0.35 litters)|
|Low Oil Shutdown:||Yes|
|Fuel Shut Off:||Automatic|
|Fuel Tank Material:||Steel|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||1 gallon 87 octane minimum|
|Fuel Efficient:||Up to 8.1 hrs.|
|Run Time at 50% Load:||6 hours|
|Gasoline Fuel Gauge:||Yes|
|Transfer Switch Ready:||Yes|
|Overload Protection (circuit breaker):||Yes|
|Emissions:||EPA III and CARB Compliant|
|Canada CSA Compliant:||No|
|Muffler :||Super quiet|
|Warranty :||2-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer helpline.|
|Length:||20.50 inches (520.7 mm)|
|Width:||11.60 (294.64 mm)|
|Height:||19.30 inches (490.22 mm)|
|Dry Unit Weight:||48.4 lbs. (10 kg)|
|Shipping Weight:||54.2 lbs. (25 kg)|
Best suited for…
This WEN 56000 is great for camping, hunting, tailgates and construction sites. It can also be used to power homes during power outages.
Reasons to Buy the WEN 56200i
If you are Looking for a portable generator that produces clean and reliable power without breaking the bank, the WEN 56200i Portable Inverter Generator deserves a good hard look.
One of the quietest generators in its class, the WEN 56200i is designed for portability, weighing only 48lbs and fitted with a convenient carrying handle.
It comes with all the advanced features for a very quiet, efficient and durable operation.
The WEN 56200i Portable Inverter Generator performs creditably well compared with the big names like Honda at half the price.